Spartan Games has revealed the official name of the tabletop Halo space battles game, as well as details of the two-player starter set. It’ll be called Halo: Fleet Battles.
The Halo: Fleet Battles, The Fall of Reach two player battle box is the ultimate way for fans of the Halo Universe to recreate pivotal space battles between the stalwart forces of the United Nations Space Command (UNSC) and the relentless Covenant armada. Developed in close cooperation with 343 Industries, The Fall of Reach puts you at the centre of the most pivotal naval conflict of the long Human-Covenant War, commanding massive fleets of deadly warships as they clash above the fortified human colony of Reach. Take humanity’s last stand to the gaming table!
The two-player starter box will contain:
- A full colour 100-page rulebook packed full of images and examples
- Fall of Reach campaign guide
- 49 highly-detailed plastic ship models
- 25 custom Halo Dice
- Fleet Commander Data Sheets
- Flight Stands and Overlay Cards
- Punch-out Scenery and Token sheets
- Quick Guide reference sheets
Halo: Fleet Battles is due for release this summer. Thanks to Cody for the heads-up!